Name: Mikey Legaspi
Car: 2006 Chrysler 300c
Interior: VIP300c Map LED Lights, Junction Produce neckpads, pillows,
tissuebox, Fusa, Kintuna, Belleza Curtains
and Autolumination LED Lights.
Exterior: 7Treasure Front Lip and rear spoiler, VIP Edition Roof Wing,
VIP300c Mad Eyelids, Q45 Style FogLights,Shine Rear Lip, Stealth Auto Clear Corners with Stealth bulbs, Suntek Blue Tint, and MGP Red Caliper Covers.
Engine: Billet Technology Under hood package, AFE Stage 2 Cold Air
Intake, and Show & Performance Color Matched ABS
Cover and Coolant Tank.
Wheels: 22 inch Weds Kranze Bazreia with Continental DWS 255/35/22
Suspension: Airrunner Air Suspension System
Accessories: Models in my Trunk! haha
Introduce yourself and where can we see you rollin!!!
– My names Mike from San Diego, originally from Yokosuka, Japan…. I
have a Chrysler 2006 300C. The VIP “style” is the direction that I have tried to take it with my USDM car. You can find me at carshows rolling with the Autofashion homies from Diego to the Bay!
What did you think of ModelsinTheTrunk when you first heard it?
– Like everyone, I was like WTF?! I want a model in my trunk too! haha
How long did you build the 300 and are there more to be added?
– At first I wanted this and that, but started to realize that VIP style is expensive.So where it is right now,
took a couple of years. Yeah there is always room for improvements/additions. My future plans include full interior ,Audio and power.
Heard you guys had a tough photoshoot?
– It was Tough for the MITT crew and Natalie Bee. I felt bad for them cause of all the rain that night! Especially for Natalie. But she was a soldier! Despite the weather obstacle, Viet and Randy made it happen!
Do you attend any of the carshow in socal?
I do when I can, its always fun times rollin with the autofashion family!
Can we expect a new project from you in the near future?
– ya know I always say this is my last project, but it can never
stop! haha So YES!
Any shoutout, plugs, thanks, hate?
– Shoutouts to M.I.T.T. for the opportunity to shoot my car with the
beautiful Natalie Bee! To Freddie and the
Autofashion Family for all their support/build, to Ralph@Show and
performance for helping me maintain my car without the
dealership costs! haha